Sunday, May 12, 2019

1 Ne 21

He has made my mouth
     a sharp sword
in the shadows of his hand
     He has hid me
made me a polished shaft
in His quiver
     He has hid me

and now
     says the Lord
who formed me from the womb
so I could be his servant

to bring Jacob again to Him
though Isreal be not gathered
I shall help this marvelous work

and I shall be glorious in the
     eyes of the Lord
my God shall be my strength

The size of your faith or the degree
of your knowledge is not the issue
it is the integrity that you demonstrate
towards the faith you do have
the truths you already know

Make bare your arms, Lord
Bless all nations
with the mighty work and wonder
thou has promised us
until thy covenants
shall fill the earth
like a sun when it rises
fills the sky with light

Free us from captivity, Lord
pull us out of darkness
     out of obscurity
gather us into lands
we shall tend

the abominable among the earth
shall fight with themselves
get drunk off their own blood
stumble and burn

No comments: