Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Now, I know what you're thinking. How am I going to ever get to med school if I keep having babies?

I'll let you in on a little secret. I plan to live a long time, but I don't think I can keep having babies after menopause. Therefore education can pause around the wonders of a newborn...

And from my perspective having babies now will make my in class education easier then having babies later. Now I can pause and work around the baby - later I would have a much harder time doing that and would probably have to day care a baby rather then be there for her myself.

And for Mike and I the question was never if we'd have more- it was always when it would happen. We've learned enough to know that that we know nothing about our life , plans, and timing and will therefore leave it to the Lord.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: