Tuesday, December 05, 2006

30 days

negative pregnancy test- no sign of aunt flo.

tender belly, tired and somewhat ornery.

However, it could all be related to sinus issues. It could also be that I ovulated a little later then "normal" for a 28 day cycle. If I ovulated around my hubbie's birthday day then I wouldn't get a posative pregnancy test until next week. And If I did ovulate around his birthday at least I know that there was enough sperm to choose from. And if the sperm and egg did not meet then I would have to wait for next week for a visit from aunt flo.

Generally I have found that when I and my hubby are both horny that means I am fertile. If I am horny and ornery that usually is a good indication of PMS.

Today however, I am jsut mostly tired. Does that mean anything? Guess we will just have to wait to find out.

No comments: