Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Come Follow Me study thoughts sec 29

 Gathered like chicks

Do we hear our mother cluck?

She calls us

to come back to her

She sees the danger

we are blissfully unaware

scratching and pecking away

she calls to us 

come and be gathered danger is seen


A Shepard counting her sheep

Are all saftley in the fold?

counted before I can sleep

99 are here, but I must find the one, 

the stubborn one that will not come when I call

the one that is hurt and scared, one that must be carried back upon my shoulders


A lost coin of infinite worth

I will turn the world upside down to find it

rejoice with me when its found


All is saftley gathered in

home to the Father

home for the Holy day


Love, safety, and warmth

in the bosom of our Father


Thank you big brother for calling us

allowing us to be clean enough to be here


Thank you for helping me find my lost sheep

for loving my stubborn ones

for feeding the hungry ones

for never giving up on the ones I put in your charge


How could I? I love them too

No comments: