Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Come Follow Me study thoughts from February

 Feb 5th

let yourself be gathered 

by softening your heart

Life water is free

please drink freely

and stand upon the rock

ye shall withstand

water & rock

withstands winds


water & rock

living water

rock of revelation

upon these we stand

will withstand


D&C 11

wisdom is greater than riches

the means of doing good

point all you meet unto me

walk in my spirit- that your mind becomes full of light

and understanding

your heart full of joy

you shall know all things you desire


hold my doctrine- manifestations of my love and light

when your heart and mind are ready

I shall loose your tongue

power of mine to teach men

to show them my love


learn my voice- listen to its quiet promises and wisdom

this rock of revelation shall show you all things

which ye are to do, to know, and in my wisdom, to act


When your mind and heart are quiet you can hear it

Celestial Music

calm and joy

learn to hear it when the world is in tumult around you

when anger rages at you

tune into the celestial symphony


D&C 12-16

What would the Lord have me do?

a question for the rightous in every age


No comments: