Sunday, April 28, 2013

Everything I needed to know I learned in Nursery

In our church we don't wait until kindergarten to teach what we need to know in life...
I am a child a God.
Heavenly Father has a plan for me.
I can pray to Heavenly Father.
Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me.
Jesus Christ showed us how to love others.
The Holy Ghost helps me.
Jesus Christ Created the world for me.
Sunday is a day to remember Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
I have a body like Heavenly Father's.
I will take care of my body.
I love my family.
I can pray with my family.
My family can be together forever.
I will obey.
I will be thankful.
I will say "I'm sorry."
I will share.
I will live others.
I can be happy.
I will be reverent.
Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
The Book of Mormon teaches me about Jesus Christ.
I love the scriptures.
I will follow the prophet.
I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I will be baptized and confirmed.
The sacrament helps me think about Jesus Christ.
Heavenly Father blesses me through the priesthood.
Jesus Christ was resurrected.
Jesus Christ is the son of Heavenly Father.

I wish every child ( person)could know these things.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: