Tuesday, November 09, 2010

My hand is out stretched still

His hand is out stretched still

And the Lord brought us forth
out of Egypt
with a mighty hand,
with outstretched arm,
and with great terribleness,
and with signs, and with wonders:
His hand is out stretched still

He hath smitten them:
the hills did tremble
and their carcases
were torn in the midst
of the streets. For all this his
anger is not turned away
His hand is stretched out still.

I have made the earth,
the man and the beast
that are upon ground,
by my great power
and by my outstretched arm
the universe was formed.
My hand is out stretched still.

my Father sent me
that I might be lifted
up upon the cross,
my arms out stretched
Behold, I have graven thee
upon the palms of my hands.
My hand is out stretched still

No comments: