Sunday, July 13, 2008

It has been a while since I have posted here. My arms have been very busy with the newest little blessing in our home.

I could just eat her up, she is so adorable. Oh how I have missed her. The other day, I was staring at her- as new moms often do to their beloved little babies -and I began to recognize the face I had seen so many times in visions and dreams. The face the puzzled me the first few times I saw it. I didn't know who it was then, until Mike drew the pictures.

I have longed to hold this baby for 4 years. And now she is almost constantly in my arms. Her sweet breath hitting my breasts. Her soft skin snuzzling against mine. Her eyes wide with wonder as she sees the world from my arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I had my daughter I recognized the spirit that had hounded me for so long to be born.