Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hi....long time, no see. Where have you been?

You wouldn't want to believe me if I told you. I have been...away. In my place has been a confused, ornery, dis harmonious....
It all started a week and a half ago, when my normal, calm, collected, patient, self was sent on vacation in a whirlwind of emotion spurred by one uttered phrase. "Not interested."

That was the answer I got when I asked for help from my husband, on what I assumed to be a family project. It brought back all the frustration I have had in the last 10 years trying to get him interested enough in anything other then video games and movies to do anything. (most days, anything at all).

It has been lonely, frustrating work trying to sort out the pile of rubbish I have collected in the last 10 years. But, fortunately I am into recycling and will see what can be made out of it.

No comments: